compensation: £4,000 per month tax free plus visa, medical and relocation tickets and relocatio allowance all provided employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Ten Live Group are working with a major Education company in the UAE. We are accepting applications from experienced English Teachers to work in Technical Secondary Schools ready to join August 2019.
You MUST be qualified / experienced to the below minimum requirements to be considered:
• Bachelor’s degree in English Language, English Literature or Applied Linguistics; Master Preferred
• CELTA, TEFL, or an equivalent certificate for teaching English as a foreign language
• Minimum 3 years’ full time High School teaching experience
• Preferred native English speaker or at minimum work experience from a native English speaking country (Non-native English speakers should submit proof of Academic IELTS 8)
• Middle East / or experience teaching abroad would be an advantage
Your day to day work responsibilities will include:
• Teaching English to students Grade 9 -12 (14 years to 18 years)
• Planning, managing and improving the learning of your own students
• Implementing and continually improving curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies in collaboration with Department Leaders
• Manage the learning of the students; maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner
• Manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning
• Play a leadership role in role-modelling behaviour, attitudes, and learning behaviours for students
• Achieving the set learning outcomes in students; supervising all student activities and processes to enable outcomes
• Planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further your own knowledge, skills and abilities
Please note: Ten Live Group receive many applications for all positions. It is imperative that you make one application per position and only apply should you match the full criteria. Only candidates who are successful in the initial screen will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers